Sunday, January 16, 2011

Playing the role of the victim...

I have to say that it's pretty irritating to see my husband slandered on numerous Facebook pages.  Pages such as "I hate dead-beat dates" and "Dead-beat dad's should be castrated".  To me a deadbeat dad is a dad that chooses to be absent from his child's life. A dad that has nothing to do with his child. A dad that doesn't support his children, or care about their well-being.  My husband pays child support.  My husband has been working his butt off, just to save enough money to fight this fight in court.  My husband would love to see his daughter, but is not permitted to. How do you slander someone, when what you're upset about is your fault?  You are the one who will not allow her a relationship with her father. You are the one who continuously seeks out no contact orders, so he can't even call her on the phone. I think it's horrible, that you say such filthy things about your daughter's father...not to mention the fact that you do it so publicly.  You're not the victim here. Not even close.  How dare you say such horrible things.  My husband loves his daughter...I have to watch him hurt every single day, over the pain you are causing him.  He pays his child support every month, no matter how broke we are.  He wants his daughter...he's upset all the time, because you won't let him see her.  Then you turn around, and say nasty things about him, in public forums on Facebook? Unbelievable.  I hope one day, you will own up to what you have done.  I hope you will take responsibility for your actions.  I hope after you do all of that, you are still able to live with yourself! Most of all...I hope your daughter will have the strength to forgive you, but if she doesn't...don't be upset with her...it won't be her fault...only yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment