Sunday, January 30, 2011

A lot is going on...

A good friend of mine recently sent me a link, and told me I needed to check it out.  It was to the bio-mom's new husband's Facebook.  On his wall, were various comments in regards to me or my husband.  It was just plain infuriating.  Obviously this man only knows one side of the situation, and that's hers.  He was claiming my stepdaughter as his, because her real father "can't be a man and raise his own child."  It was comments like this that really infuriated me.  Apparently she has only told him, her victim role, side of the story. She hasn't told him the truth. That she assaulted my husband, that she filed false charges against him, that she has had no contact orders placed on him...moved...changed her phone number, etc.  She also emailed me a couple weeks ago, just to rub in our faces that my husband is no longer a subject in her household, and that his daughter doesn't even really remember who he is.  WOW! I am a mother of three.  My two youngest daughters' dad chose to walk out that door, chose to be an alcoholic, and have nothing to do with his daughters.  Even after several attempts by myself!  There is nothing physically wrong with my husband, nothing mentally wrong...no reason at all his daughter should be kept away from him.  I just have to sit and wonder...what on earth is wrong with people!!  And so the battle begins...We finally have the money to retain an attorney, and fight for the rights of my husband...or better yet, the rights of my stepdaughter to have her daddy in her life.  Wish us luck in our fight, as I know when it comes to BM, she plays dirty.  Hopefully all goes well...I just fear that my husband will end up with a broken heart. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment