Sunday, January 30, 2011

My New Years Resolution...2011

This year is a new year.  This year is the year, that I attempt to become a better human being.  Of course I have the same resolutions as the norm...lose weigh, exercise more, eat better...blah blah.  I am working on those as well, but my main resolution is the greatest of all.  I have decided that being angry is not worth it.  In the past, I have vented against certain people, in a very negative manner...I regret this to the fullest.  I am starting to let more and more, just roll off the shoulders.  I don't feed into the negativity, and I keep everything positive. (For instance, my blog =) )  I am working very hard at all of this. While I know in the end, it isn't going to change anything, at least it will make me feel better as a person.  I know this won't even change her attitude towards me, but it will give me a different one towards her.  I don't want to be mean, or hostile. In fact, I wish nothing more than to get along.  I wish her motives were the same.  Only time will tell I guess. I know there is always hope, and people change....I just hope that day will come sooner than later.  Thanks for listening...and until next time! =)

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on ur new years resolutions! And just FYI, u never know whose heart u might touch with ur new initiative to be more positive (even if it is not the intended target!) I'm only one person but you've already made me smile!

    ReplyDelete