Monday, February 14, 2011

Making the right decisions...

My sweet husband made the right, and ultimately best decision. We have hired an attorney, and are proceeding with the custody matter.  I can't help but feel some fear, because I know BM is going to drag us through the mud.  I know the end results will be worth it, but it's the whole process we're getting ready to go through. It's going to be WWIII.  I hope mostly that this won't affect my step daughter, or traumatize her in any way.  This is going to be a struggle both financially, and emotionally.  We're going to need all the support we can get.

Something else I'd like to bring to light...Tomorrow..Feb. 15, is my stepdaughter's birthday.  It's been 2 years since my husband was allowed to be with his daughter on her birthday...due to BM of course. So I'd like to say this, to my beautiful stepdaughter---Happy Birthday Trinity...We love you and miss you, and can't wait to see you!  I hope your birthday is the greatest, and know that we are thinking of you on your day! Hopefully you'll get the ultimate birthday gift...Your Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment